Monday 21 January 2019

The Secret Code of Success 13 HIDDEN STEPS TO MORE WEALTH AND HAPPINESS (Step 1)



The “Secret” of Success in Life and Business
This is not your father’s success book.
I was in Los Angeles recently having lunch with some friends
who are millionaires and deca-millionaires—people worth $1 million
to $10 million and up. As I looked around the table, something
made me smile. I noticed that none of us looked remarkable
in any way.

No one was wearing an expensive suit—some of us
looked like we were on our way to a pool party. We weren’t discussing
anything particularly deep or earth-shattering. I realized that
we were really average in every visible way. You would have probably
walked right by if you saw any of us on the street.

So what did this group of “regular people” do to enter the top
income bracket in the world—while most continue to struggle and just


get by? And more importantly: How can you learn their “secret code”
so that you can enjoy this kind of success in your life and business?
In the pages that follow, you’ll learn:

What separates the top 3 percent from the rest of the world
How to get rid of the head trash that’s holding you back
A little assumption that’s costing you a fortune
The foolproof formula for getting your foot off the brake,
tailored specifically to you, so you can succeed over and over
again at whatever you choose ”WHO IS NOAH ST. JOHN AND
WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO HIM?”

You’re probably asking yourself that question right now. In fact, as
I’ll show you later, it’s impossible for you to not be asking yourself
that question. So let me answer it right now.

As Founder and CEO of SuccessClinic.com, I lead an international
success training company. Over the last ten years,
people and organizations in over forty countries have used my
methods to get better results in their lives and businesses with
less time, money, and effort. I’m privileged to have thought leaders
in business, sales, productivity, and human potential endorse
my programs.

But things weren’t always this way. Not by a long shot.
While this is kind of embarrassing to admit, I have a confession
to make. When you listen to nearly every other success speaker,
you’ll hear stories like: He or she was a #1 salesperson in every
company they were in . . . they had a paper route while still in the
womb . . . or they became a millionaire while the rest of us were
still playing video games.
Well, my story is just the opposite.

After skipping eighth grade, graduating second in my class,
being a National Merit Scholar, and attending college on full academic
scholarship, you would think I had a great future ahead of
me, right?
Well, you’d be wrong. After I left college (for the first time),
I became the most highly educated underachiever you ever saw. I
found myself in a series of dead-end jobs: secretary, waiter, clerk;
I sold kites, sold sweaters (not at the same store, of course); I even
cleaned toilets as a housekeeper. And each job I hated more than
the last.

During those long, lean years, two questions burned inside of me:
“How could someone with so much
education have achieved so little?”
and
“Why are people who are dumber
than I am so much richer than I am?”
So I did what anyone would do in that situation: I started studying
the phenomenon called “success.” I bought every book, listened
to every CD, and went to every seminar I could. I spent lots of
time, money, and energy trying to answer those two questions.
It took me years and years of hard study. And after all that time,
effort and expense, the question I now had was:

“How could someone who’s spent so much time and
money studying how to succeed still be so broke?”
Then one night, quite by accident, I finally discovered the answer—
the answer that changed my life. Not only did it explain my
life; more importantly, my discovery has given tens of thousands of
people around the world the answers in their search for Success.

And I was shocked to see that even though the answer had been
right in front of me all along, not one of the “success gurus” I’d
spent so much time, energy, and money on had ever mentioned it
before.

But I’m getting ahead of myself . . .
WHY AM I SHARING THESE SECRETS?
I’ve already told you that I’ve personally helped tens of thousands
of people from all walks of life to enjoy more wealth and happiness.
What I didn’t tell you was that it was for a much bigger purpose.

I started my company with a vision of what I wanted to create. I
wanted to create a System that anyone from any background could
learn, do, and teach, that would give them the skills and tools to
become highly successful doing whatever they wanted to do—and
I wanted to create a company that was much larger than just myself,
so that we could help the millions of people who, through no fault
of their own, are struggling to get ahead and succeed.

I have now achieved my vision. But, the next phase of growth for
my own company is going to force me to scale back tremendously
on the number of hours I am able to personally coach and mentor
people.

My greatest mission now is to train and grow coaches who
can duplicate what I’ve done with my students, and empower more
people than ever before to have the tools to financial freedom.
What this means is, aside from a very select group of business
professionals, most people may never get the chance to work with
me personally. That’s why I decided it was time to get this information
out there, so everyone could benefit.
ONE MORE THING

If you’re looking for the same-old motivational clichés or methods
you’ve heard a million times, you won’t find them here. If you’re
looking for a book that tells you that you don’t have to do anything
to create what you really want, I’m sorry to disappoint you.
In this book, we’re going to break some rules and make hamburgers
out of some of self-help’s most sacred cows. I’m fully aware
that some of my methods may seem odd at first blush. That’s the
point! If you already had everything you wanted, you wouldn’t
need another book on how to get it, now would you?

If ever there was a time in human history when we needed to
apply a new level of thinking to create a world we can all live successfully
and happily in, it’s now.
So let’s get started!
To your Success,
Noah St. John
Founder, SUCCESSCLINIC.COM

Please connected for the next series and steps of follow us on www.xtianhub.wordpress.com or on Facebook Abraham john (father of nation) Please drop your comments below or question for proper follow-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here