Friday 30 November 2018

Higher Everyday By Harmlex, Goodness and Abraham



Huuuuu uyeh yeh yeh o na naHigher Everyday Ohoh
Chorus (Harmlex) Realm of spirit, we’re going higher As we are going everywhere, for the works of the Lord I say matching with victory, we’re overcomers we are preparing everywhere, for the coming of God……oooh (2×)


Verse (Harmlex)This is a season of harvest As we are going to work for the Lord ehhLord your mercy endured forever (okaka ehh) odigi onye di kagi ehhAs we are going higher everyday we’re taking all over the world, for the mighty kingDaddy victory is for us,we shall overcome we will overthrown the world, for the holy king……… Ehh
Chorus (Harmlex) Realm of spirit, we’re going higher As we are going everywhere, for the works of the Lord I say matching with victory, we’re overcomers we are preparing everywhere, for the coming of God……oooh (2×)
Verse (Goodness Gold)Holiness is what I long forHoliness is what I needLet the meditations of my heart be pure (oh lord) I wanna live for you.Take my heart and mould itTake my mind and use it for your workShow me your faceI wanna know you moreYou gave your life for me
Verse (Abraham John)Chi mo (Igwe)Anyi n’ enye gi ekele (Okaka eh)I thank you for your saving graceAnd your perfect love you showed to meOh the love that brought me to the sureAnd set me on the throne of graceNow am sitting in His presence The sunshine of His face Like the brightest morning starsShinning day and nightNow am sitting in His presence The sunshine of His face Like the brightest morning starsShinning day and night
Chorus (Harmlex)Realm of spirit, we’re going higher As we are going everywhere, for the works of the Lord I say matching with victory, we’re overcomers we are preparing everywhere, for the coming of God……oooh (2×)
Outro (Harmlex)Igwe odigi onye di kagi ehh… Oloriye lore’ enyi onye-oma ehh anyi nekele gi chukwu oma odigi onye di kagi ehh nna nara-ekele nara otuto oooooh ehh

Share this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here