Friday 3 March 2017

GODS GRACE

WHAT MUST I DO TO BE SAVED?

1. Acknowledge that you a sinner [Romans 3:23].

2. Confess your sins [1 John 1: 9].

3. Repent from your old ways [Acts 3:19].

4. Forsake them [Isaiah 55:7].

5. Believe in the Lord Jesus [John 3:16].

6. Receive Him into your heart [Rev. 3:20].

7. Walk in the newness of your new birth [2 Corin. 5:17].

Now that you have made the greatest decision, your life will never remain the same. Look for a Bible believing Church and begin to fellowship there with the Children of God. God will bless you as you do so in the mighty name of Jesus. [Amen].

 “But by the grace of God I am what I am: and His wish and his grace, which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.” [ICorin. 15:10].

For more spiritual help contact or come to fellowship with us at:

The grace of God upon one’s life can make him to matter wherever he may find himself. We could see this in the life of Apostle Paul which was once a persecutor but later became a preacher an Apostle to the Gentiles by the special grace of God that was bestowed upon his life; this grace enabled him to labor more abundantly than they all to write Epistles in the New Testament,

It is by the grace of God you are alive today. Left to the enemies you could have died because God Who is thy keeper neither slumbers nor sleeps. You need to appreciate this great love that God has for you by surrendering your life unto Him on time before it is too late,

“...Behold now is the accepted time; behold; now is the day of salvation [lCorin. 6:2].

“And as it is appointed unto men once die to die; but after this the judgment.1’ [Hebrews

9:27]. It is by His grace that He gave His only begotten Son to die for the remission of sin on the cross of Calvary.

.Without shedding of blood is no remission of sin.” [Hebrews. 9:22].


“Then said Jesus unto them again, verily, verily I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door: by me if any man enters in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth His life for the sheep.” [John 10: 7-11]. It is by His grace that you are alive today. Therefore give your life to Him and your life will remain the same in the mighty name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here