Monday 8 May 2017

Female Corper Dies in Kano NYSC Camp

Female Corper Dies in Kano NYSC Camp

kano-corper-dies-in-camp

Corp Member, Ifedolapo Oladepo Dies in Kano.

A Beautiful Female Youth Corp Member identified as Ifedolapo Oladepo have reportedly Died in NYSC Orientation camp in Kano State Due to Negligence.

Social Media Users took to their pages to condemn the death of Ifedolapo, who allegedly gave up the ghost after her complaints of being sick was ignored in camp by the commandants.

Meanwhile, No Official Statement has been released by the EFCC as at the time of this report.
See a touching tribute from her sister below:
 
 
Death! Why did you come into my household and take my sister away. Ifedolapo mi,whrn death came knocking at your door,why did you open for him. You left home before i finished my exam. I was really in a hurry to finish up and come home to you so we can talk and gist and gossip about everything. You told me you were on your way already and i bid you farewell and i told you to be safe and i told you i love you and you told me back. I was home alone when i heard you had malaria,i called you,i talked to you,i prayed for you, i said I'll call you back. My other sister Oyeyode Abimbola Inioluwa called me and told me to get dressed that we are going to kano because you were sick and you were transfered to general hospital where they are not attending to youand you needed someone to talk to the officials to release you so you can be taken care of. They said you were lying because you wanted to avoid parade. We left home very late at night all the way to kano state so we could just be with you and make you steady so we can come home together. My sister begged and begged the doctor on duty to refer you to teaching hospital,but they kept saying you're for the federal government so they'll have to watch you first before you were refered. They gave you an unknown injection which immediately your body reacted to, they begged for you to be taken to the teaching hospital, the doctors turned off your phone and sent your friends out. You should have held on for us to get there maybe it would have been better. We never had the agreement that you'd leave so early ifedolapo,we grew up together, ate together, fought,played,i would wear your clothes and It won't fit you still wouldn't be angry, i would come home from school and on seeing you,i would hug you and carry you up like a child because you were so light and handy. I would come into the room and whack a pillow on your head and you'll chase me and beat me. Mum will talk or say something funny and you would look at me and we'll both laugh out at mum. You would makeup for me and I'll laugh at it and mock you. You would clean my ears for me,you would wash my hair for me,you would clean my nails for me, you would clean our room always and arrange our clothes,i would sleep all day and you will be the one to do the house chores. I would mock you and say your clothes can fit my sister's five year old daughter and you'll laugh and abuse me. We would watch film together from the beginning to the end. We would plat cooking fever together, we would go out to shop together, we looked so much alike people mistake us for eachother. When we were told you gave up,i cried and prayed to God it wasn't you not until we got to the morgue and saw your lifeless body still wearing your white top and short. We shouted and shouted for you to stand up and let's start going home but you didn't even move an inch. Who will replace you in my life? Who will take your place in our lives. You are so precious i would do anything for you to wake up. I still didn't believe it until NYSC brought your dead body down home. We didn't even get to see your body in the khaki and you were buried in it. Ifedolapo,Amoke mi, NYSC killed you with their negligence and stupid student doctor that knows nothing who gave you the injection, saw how your body reacted to it and turned off your phones. May the wrath of God be upon such people and may they have unending sadness in their lives..forever. Amoke mi,i love you and you'll forever live on in our hearts. If you want to come back,i would love you to come back as my daughter too. I love you,i love you. The bed feels empty without you. Life feels worthless without you. May God forgive you of all your shortcomings and continue resting in the bossom of the Almighty till we'll meet to part no more. Adieu ifedolapo Amoke.
LikeShow more reactions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here